FORUMS: list search recent posts

Problems Rendering audio in Vegas Pro 12

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
alex griffin
Problems Rendering audio in Vegas Pro 12
on Jan 3, 2015 at 7:51:15 pm

I am have a problem with my audio after the rending process, I have 7 tracks of audio, from audio formats like wav. acc. pcm. but after the rendering all tracks with the exception on one, does not come through. Let me put it like this, I can hear all tracks when files are played back from youtube on my computer, Ipad, but not on my iphone 5s and iphone 6 plus. I have been trying to figure this out for days, can someone shed some light on this for me please?

Return to posts index

Patrick Younggreen
Re: Problems Rendering audio in Vegas Pro 12
on Jan 3, 2015 at 9:41:55 pm

[alex griffin] " I can hear all tracks when files are played back from youtube on my computer, Ipad, but not on my iphone 5s and iphone 6 plus."

What is the exact file extension you are trying to play on your phones? Or is it all of them?

iPhone 5S and 6 Plus and iPad Air supported audio formats:
AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV.

Dual x5650s, 24GB DDR3 ECC/Reg., HD 7950 @ 1.01GHz, SS830GB SSD, ~3.5TB HDD storage.

Return to posts index

alex griffin
on Jan 4, 2015 at 11:03:37 am

Its all of them

Return to posts index

Mike Kujbida
on Jan 5, 2015 at 3:00:53 pm

[alex griffin] "...but after the rendering all tracks with the exception on one, does not come through"

What's the format that does come through?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]