FORUMS: list search recent posts

Cant see video in pan and crop.

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Erik Larsson
Cant see video in pan and crop.
on Dec 2, 2014 at 4:46:05 pm

I want to motion track in vegas, i figured il motion track frame by frame. but if i take my ex: image, and click pan and crop and move my pan and crop timeline, my preview doesnt move. this makes it imposible for me to motion track.
I bought vegas 13 in hope that it would fix it (i had 12 before) but no luck.
If anyone has a suggestion please let me know what i should do.
Thanks!

Return to posts index

Mike Kujbida
Re: Cant see video in pan and crop.
on Dec 3, 2014 at 2:43:49 am

Enable the Sync Cursor button (it looks like a lock) at the lower left of the Pan/Crop window. Once you do this any and all changes will be show immediately in your preview window.
Be advised that any changes you make will result in a new/modified keyframe so be careful or you'll end up with unwanted ones.

Return to posts index

John Rofrano
on Dec 8, 2014 at 11:49:59 am

As Mike said, you have to enable Sync Cursor. If you want "real" Motion Tracking check out BorisFX's Match Move plug-in from their Continuum Complete Units collection. That will give you a Motion Tracker and a Corner Pinner that you can use right inside of Vegas Pro.

Motion Tracking

Corner Pinning

~jr

http://www.johnrofrano.com
http://www.vasst.com

Return to posts index

David Martin
on Oct 4, 2016 at 7:06:55 am

I also had this problem, but thanks to a response nearly 2 years old I have it working again. My problem was a bit different, in that I saw only a solid black rectangle where the preview image should be. Normal preview was working, and the crop tool was working, just no preview in the crop window.

Great site.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]