FORUMS: list search recent posts

Hello guys, how can i merge 2 vegas files ? i mean to 'veg' file

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
David Tayar
Hello guys, how can i merge 2 vegas files ? i mean to 'veg' file
on Nov 17, 2014 at 9:41:30 am

i still want to be able edit my 2 project, but i need to get them togther in vegas to make some transitions.
thx for all the help you give in that forum, it's really help me :)
(sorry about that lazy english.. still trying)

Return to posts index

Mike Kujbida
Re: Hello guys, how can i merge 2 vegas files ? i mean to 'veg' file
on Nov 17, 2014 at 6:02:59 pm

Start a new project, import the two veg files (for example, veg-1 and veg-2) and drop them on the timeline. Be patient when you do this as Vegas builds a separate file for this purpose (sfap0 as I recall).
You can still edit each file by right-clicking on it and selecting "open veg-1 in Vegas". Make you changes, save it and it will be instantly updated in the project you're working on.

Return to posts index

David Tayar
on Nov 18, 2014 at 10:17:08 am

Well.. it's not the same.. it's the same like after i render the project..

Return to posts index

John Rofrano
on Nov 24, 2014 at 7:37:30 pm

[David Tayar] "Well.. it's not the same.. it's the same like after i render the project.."
You can't do what you want but if you want to try... open the first project in once instance of Vegas Pro and open the second project in another instance of Vegas Pro and copy all of the events from one and paste them into the other. Chances are it will get you close but you will loose any track fx and probably have to do a lot of editing to make it right. It's much easier to do as Mike suggested and if you don't like working that way... don't make two projects next time because they can't be combined later.

~jr

http://www.johnrofrano.com
http://www.vasst.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]