FORUMS: list search recent posts

Why does this happen (Vegas Pro 12)

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nick McMahon
Why does this happen (Vegas Pro 12)
on Oct 17, 2014 at 10:40:12 am

hey people...

I downloaded a 720p episode of Thunderbirds so I could extract 5 seconds worth of 'Brains' and over-dub the audio and then include it in my video project.

I opened and checked the file plays perfectly before I then imported into Vegas. However, when I get it into vegas there is an annoying yellow stripe that flickers in and out at the top of the video. It's not there when I play it directly with say default windows player or VLC... but in vegas it's all the way through and even if I render it's still there. Here is a screen shot that shows exactly what I'm on about.

Can someone help me resolve this please...?

project property settings are matched to the Thunderbird clip

Cheers,

Nick

Return to posts index

Nick McMahon
Re: Why does this happen
on Oct 18, 2014 at 2:36:59 am

In case anyone wanted to suggest that I simply zoom in to remove the yellow stripe with pan/crop... already done it

The question remaims.... why is it there only in Vegas...?... (doesn't appear in adobe prem)... any suggestions as to why it's there and how to remove it without zooming wins the prize

Return to posts index

Nick McMahon
Re: Why does this happen (Vegas Pro 12)
on Oct 18, 2014 at 2:49:38 am

btw.... pan/cropped got rid of the stripe... but to win the prize I need to know why it's there and seemingly only there in Vegas...???

Other editors are available and it's not there in Adobe prem... just Vegas

Return to posts index

John Rofrano
on Oct 26, 2014 at 10:54:06 am

[Nick McMahon] "...but to win the prize I need to know why it's there and seemingly only there in Vegas...???"
Apparently Vegas isn't interpreting the video correctly. What video codec does it use? (DivX?) Try transcoding to a different codec (like M-JPEG) that Vegas works better with.

~jr

http://www.johnrofrano.com
http://www.vasst.com

Return to posts index

Nick McMahon
on Nov 11, 2014 at 12:45:45 pm

Thanks John...

of course.... vegas doesn't interpret properly.... ah well... I panned in very slightly and it's all good

Nick

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]