FORUMS: list search recent posts

Audio playback

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
André Pilla
Audio playback
on Oct 10, 2014 at 2:25:24 pm

So, i've been using Vegas for a couple of months now on my new job and recently we updated to vegas 13, since then i've been having an awful lot o problems with audio playback. The most annoying thing is that after a couple of minutes editing my playback line falls crazy out of sync from what i'm actualy hearing. What baffles me most is that if go into preferences and press ok, without changing anything, it goes back to sync for a couple more minutes.

I use vegas mostly to edit off locutions and do some soundesign for comercials and it's really been bugging me.

my setup over here is Intel I7 3.40GHz, 8gb ram, Vegas 13 and focusrite saffire pro 14

Anyone can shine a light on this?

Return to posts index

John Rofrano
Re: Audio playback
on Oct 11, 2014 at 3:09:19 pm

It could be a bug in Vegas Pro 13.0. I have read about a few audio problems. I would go back to whatever version you were using before until Sony releases a new build of 13.0 in hopes that it fixes the problem.

~jr

http://www.johnrofrano.com
http://www.vasst.com

Return to posts index

André Pilla
on Oct 13, 2014 at 12:10:27 pm

hey, thanks for the reply. Will keep my eye open to any updates

Return to posts index

William Mims
on Jan 26, 2015 at 3:05:28 am

I am having the same sync problems. It seems to be happening when I start adding more chroma key layers and cookie cutter layers to video tracks on the time line. It will work fine until the playback runs into a FX group and then the picture goes nuts for several seconds and eventually gets back in sync.
Here we are at 1/25/15 and no fixes? Sony Creative Software is located in Middleton (Madison) WI. I am just down the road from them...
S.C.S are you working on this problem?

Mims

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]