FORUMS: list search recent posts

Rendering a text video with transparent background

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Philip Man
Rendering a text video with transparent background
on Oct 6, 2014 at 12:45:55 pm

Greetings,

i am trying to rend a simple text video with completely transparent background but it always rendering it with black background. My problem is, i want to use this video on a different software (if it was sony vegas again will be easy) that called OBS (a live streaming software that i can create layers of objects and live stream a game - anw thats not the case right now). The problem is when i add my video into the program, and lets say the background is red, the video comes in with a black background, and when i want to resize the video to fit my needs, it resizes also the background its self. So back to my question, is it possible i can rend a video with only text, and show have a transparent background?

Thanks for any help, will appreciate it.

Return to posts index

Edward Troxel
Re: Rendering a text video with transparent background
on Oct 6, 2014 at 7:08:56 pm

Make sure the text is placed on a separate track above the video track.

Edward Troxel

Return to posts index

Philip Man
on Oct 7, 2014 at 9:28:42 am

As i said, i want the final rendered video to have transparent background because i want to use the video on top of other video on a different program.
Is it possible to render the video text, like rendering a picture as .png in photoshop that have no background?

Return to posts index

Edward Troxel
on Oct 7, 2014 at 4:01:02 pm

You can render to a PNG sequence or to any format that supports an alpha channel.

Edward Troxel

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]