FORUMS: list search recent posts

I have a few questions?

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Maxim Xavier
I have a few questions?
on Sep 23, 2014 at 5:01:10 pm

I've been editing videos with Sony Vegas 11 for about a year now but I'm still very limited at editing anything, and I'd like to know how to do a few effects I've seen in other videos. For example:

- How to make a clip black and white but not everything? for instance I want to leave the eyes and face with colour, but the background black and white. How can I do that?
- How can I do the colours effect that everybody uses? And also, how to zoom in and out but not the entire clip, like inside it to cause a character reaction or whatever, like moving the camera? both effects apear in this vid for instance (not my vid obviously!), just watch the beggining:

- How can I improve the quality of my vids? I see some vids that are like super high quality, while all the vids I make look worse, but the episodes I vid from are supposedly 720p and I render with HD, so what am I doing wrong? Ipm thinking maybe when I change to a 64bit computer with the last Sony Vegas version, then the quality will get better? Btw will I be able to move an unfinished vid in SV11 to SV13 once I get it to continue editing with that new version?

Hope someone can help me! Thanks in advance.

Return to posts index

Aleksey Tarasov
Re: I have a few questions?
on Sep 24, 2014 at 12:13:01 am

The effect in the video is similar to light leak effect

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]