FORUMS: list search recent posts

Importing media issue

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Meikumori's Lp
Importing media issue
on Jul 30, 2014 at 8:40:03 am

Hello I am new here and I am having a bazaar issue I hope to seek assistance with.

I record footage using nvidia's shadowplay and recently I use to have absolutely no problem before. recently however, when I try to import the video/audio clips and for some odd reason the clip appears shorter than it should. In this process when I drag it to the timeline it seems like it gets compressed or squeezed causeing skipped frames and, skipped audio.

This suddenly happened or atleast I noticed it when I updated my nvidia drivers including a update to geforce experience. Believing this is my problem I tried fixing it by clean installing my previous drivers but still have no solution.

Files that were opened previously before this issue meaning they have already made an .sfk made before this issue have no problem I can work with it fine in vegas. It is anything I currently open where vegas needs to build new peaks that this is giving a problem.

The other oddity is it is just with shadowplay files which is mp4 files with h.264 codec

Another file from my phone did not have this issue but all shadow play files do. I even tried to reinstall vegas with a clean install. I am lost someone please help and sorry for the short story here.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]