FORUMS: list search recent posts

lost sound

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Glenn Rotar
lost sound
on Jul 8, 2014 at 7:03:30 am

I used a loaner samsung HMX-F80 when i went to mexico. Now I have 1hr and 44 min of video mp4 on my timeline in vegas platinum 11. I have used "make a movie" button and selected dvd - no menus - so vegas renders and burns directly to a double layered disc (abt 7.9 megs of data). It burns, says no errors, now I play disc. Everything plays fine till I get to the 1hour and 35 minute mark abt. Then sound totally disappears. The sound is fine however in my vegas timeline. Now on the last 2 minutes in my timeline I have slides and I dropped an mp3 song onto the music track in my timeline. When the dvd plays this part, the sound appears and disappears repeatedly.
When I look at my timeline in vegas I see nothing that would trigger this at the 1hr and 35 minute mark. I then deleted 2 snippets that i did not like and did as above and make a new disc. Sound problem was exactly the same as first dvd.
So where do I go now? Please and thank you

Return to posts index

Mike Kujbida
Re: lost sound
on Jul 8, 2014 at 1:25:31 pm

Render the mp3 as a WAV file, substitute it and see if that helps.

Return to posts index

Glenn Rotar
on Jul 9, 2014 at 7:03:23 am

Question though Mike - the sound disappears completely abt 6 minutes before the concluding mp3 song. During the concluding song, the sound goes from normal to zero repeatedly.

Return to posts index

Mike Kujbida
on Jul 9, 2014 at 10:35:17 am

Sorry Glenn but this one has me stumped.
All I can suggest is saving the project under a new name and rendering it again. Good luck.

Return to posts index

Glenn Rotar
on Jul 10, 2014 at 1:06:30 am

Mike thanks, Id like to do a test and save loop region but today I cant seem to find it.
Can you tell me where it is hiding?
thanks again

Return to posts index

Mike Kujbida
on Jul 10, 2014 at 12:01:45 pm

Glenn, I'm not at my computer so my apologies if this isn't 100% accurate. Place a marker at the beginning and end of the section you want to render. In the render option make sure "render loop region only" is selected. I hope this is what you want.

Return to posts index

Glenn Rotar
on Jul 21, 2014 at 10:26:06 am

Re lost sound - I tried many things but none them helped until I download the trial version of Vegas 13. Then, no more sound trouble!!!!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]