FORUMS: list search recent posts

Music Video Needs Crew Nov 18 & 19 - Phoenix

COW Forums : JOBS Offered - Low/No Pay

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
David Ruck
Music Video Needs Crew Nov 18 & 19 - Phoenix
on Oct 30, 2008 at 7:13:18 pm

VSR Music Group is shooting a music video November 18th & 19th in Phoenix, AZ. This video happens to be a very low budget, thus the only compensation that can be given is copy/credit, food, and two days of fun. This shoot will be almost entirely time lapse which will make it both difficult and rewarding.

Positions needed to be filled:

1st Assistant Camera: Will be working closely with the camera operator to set up the camera for each shot. The primary responsibility of the 1st Assistant Camera is to maintain constant focus on the subject.

2nd Assistant Camera: Will be keeping the camera crew organized. The primary responsibility of the 2nd Assistant Camera is to maintain the shot list, mark/operate the slate for each take, and mark actors/block shots as necessary.

Grip: Will be lighting the shots. The primary responsibility of the Grip is to setup/adjust lights and manage natural light via scrims and reflectors.

This would be a great opportunity for a student working on their reel or anyone who loves film and wants to have some fun. If you're interested, please don't hesitate to send an email.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Return to posts index

Akber Moeen
Re: Music Video Needs Crew Nov 18 & 19 - Phoenix
on Nov 1, 2008 at 8:13:22 am

Hi David
sure would like to join this team as an 1st assistant camera person,
i'm working in the field of film making for three years. I live in Pakistan.
regards
Akber..

Return to posts index

David Ruck
Re: Music Video Needs Crew Nov 18 & 19 - Phoenix
on Nov 9, 2008 at 9:34:00 pm

Akber

Thanks for the response. The position of 1st assistant camera has since been taken, however, we're still looking for a 2nd assistant camera and grip. If you're interested let me know.

Thanks,
David

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]