FORUMS: list search recent posts

Seeking production consultation to indie flick

COW Forums : JOBS Offered - Low/No Pay

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Alabastro
Seeking production consultation to indie flick
on Apr 21, 2007 at 1:09:36 am

Are there any production managers or producers that I could hire on a one time consulting fee basis to give a brief assessment of their production and post-production thoughts on a feature length urban sci-fi piece I will be independently producing/directing?
Not seeking creative advice, just technical advice regarding the logistics of various production and post-production options. I've never done a project over 30 minutes yet, and my CGI experience is minor.
What I would need...
Someone with legitimate experience to read through plotline and skim script and storyboards to get a feel for photographic and compositing requirements of the major scenes. Read through some of my own thoughts as to production, and likely drawbacks from my admittedly lean budget for this thing. Write up a report with advice on recommended formats, post-prod design, etc. Give me a couple days to digest it. Then allow me a 1-2 hour phone call to basically brain storm some of the ideas with you.

Does anyone have a colleague or know a person they can recommend for this type of thing? All they would need is a free day or two, they don't have to fly anywhere to meet me or anything like that. If so please forward me a resume or some kind of way to contact them. Modest budget, but any reasonable flat fee will be paid in half up front, half after fashion for anyone with verifiable references.

Thanks for your time,

T.Stoll- Qua LLC
qua@quavisuals.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]