FORUMS: list search recent posts

WILL PAY up to $5000 for CREATIVE videographer to SHOOT footage for a 5 MIN DRAMA TRAILER -- you can be located anywhere! I will receive footage via mail.

COW Forums : JOBS Offered - Low/No Pay

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
justmarvin
WILL PAY up to $5000 for CREATIVE videographer to SHOOT footage for a 5 MIN DRAMA TRAILER -- you can be located anywhere! I will receive footage via mail.
on Oct 2, 2007 at 1:53:54 pm

Several have already replied in interest to this opportunity. I'm about to pick the person soon, so if there is anybody else interested, please email me a url link to your cinematographer's reel asap.

If this project turns out successful then your max pay will be upgraded to $5,000, if not then the pay and budget is $1,000. So initially you will have $1,000 for you to work with (half down). And, in addition to the experience and the exercising of your talents (which is always a benefit to you!), you can also receive the final cut of the the trailer to expand your portfolio / reel.

I'm looking for a person who is both adept in the technical side of videography and also the artistic side of this medium.

I would prefer if you had the means to give your footage a soft, film-like quality. The sharp, digital look may not do justice to the feel of this TV series...but who knows, you may have the skill to work it.

The TV series trailer "treatment" is a FICTION / DRAMA series based around a story plot based around The Illuminati. If you are interested in being a part of this project then please google or youtube search "illuminati" and you'll get tons of conspiracy stuff which will give you at least... some... sense of this (fiction / drama) TV series' storyline.

For the final cut of the Illuminati TV series trailer, I am aiming for somewhat of an epic feel (and at the same time modern and upbeat). Like the feel of this E.S. Posthumous song and Constantine clip in youtube:

And, like the feel of Craig Armstrong's soundtrack "Hanging" as heard in this Youtube clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1vPv...elated&search= and Craig Armstrong's "Escape" soundtrack: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4uyp...elated&search=

You can shoot this project anywhere so long as it justifies the script that will be sent to you. As it is just a trailer, the script is flexible, so if you have any cool ideas, you can discuss with me and we may just change portions of the script / use your idea.

When finished getting all the footage, you will then expedite mail the footage to me via DVD-r, mini DV, or other storage media.

I will need the footage sometime by mid october a little after mid october is fine but that's already pushing the time table as I have a deadline for this project to be edited in October as well.

After you have mailed in the footage, you have done your job, and a job well done I trust

The footage you shot will then be edited in the style of a cinematic trailer.

I will email the script for the 5 min. dramatic trailer to the person chosen to handle handle the shooting of this project.

Thanks,

Marvin

Return to posts index

VisionMuse
Re: WILL PAY up to $5000 for CREATIVE videographer to SHOOT footage for a 5 MIN DRAMA TRAILER -- you can be located anywhere! I will receive footage via mail.
on Oct 3, 2007 at 9:20:33 pm

How do we contact you?

Return to posts index

justmarvin
Re: WILL PAY up to $5000 for CREATIVE videographer to SHOOT footage for a 5 MIN DRAMA TRAILER -- you can be located anywhere! I will receive footage via mail.
on Oct 3, 2007 at 10:27:30 pm

I get an email notice when someone replies to this thread. Just post your webpage url to your reel or projects you have done like if you posted it on youtube or what not. I have had several interests and I am trying to finish this mid october so my goal is to pick out the videographer by today. So if interested i need to see those reels asap. Thanks!

Return to posts index

McG2k1
on Oct 4, 2007 at 4:46:29 am

Is your movie trailer about weddings? If not you might be looking for a camera op and a field producer. Videographers are those weird red head guys from the AV club in high school who do wedding videos now. Camera ops and field producers are the type of experienced pro you would actually WANT to hire.

Return to posts index

Ramakrishna gurram
on Apr 2, 2008 at 2:43:42 pm

Return to posts index

parmedius
on Oct 5, 2007 at 3:51:10 am

Justin Bowman

http://www.justinbowman.com

Demo work, resume and contact info can all be found there.

Return to posts index

elsvandeveire
on Oct 5, 2007 at 7:19:35 am

Located in the heart of Europe, check out our company: http://www.multimediamakers.be ! One of our latest examples is http://www.vanmeurs.be/van_meurs_bedrijfsfilm.php

Return to posts index

EdToShred
on Oct 5, 2007 at 7:33:33 am

Hi Marvin,
This sounds like a project we'd be interested in. You can view our latest work at the following URL.

Another episode...

The content you described is similar to the content we're working on. I think we'd be a good fit.

Take care,
ED
ed@edtoshred.com

Return to posts index

Richard Fendelman
on Dec 2, 2007 at 5:56:02 pm

I'm just reading your request, so if you're behind schedule check out my site...I'm a very creative director/cameraman and editor.

http://www.youtube.com/miamiwebtv

Thanks,
Richard Fendelman
305-978-7700
rfendelman@yahoo.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]