Successful and well known German cross media production company is looking for an Motion Graphics Designer Internship to join our in house creative team.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Work on projects that are seen by millions of people each year.
- Work on projects for major brands.
- Be part of a fun, creative working environment in a friendly creative team.
- Receive training opportunities to improve your skills.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO:
- Ideally has previous experience of working in a commercial environment (Flash, TV titles, pre-visualization, signage or similar).
- Shows a creative flair whilst being able to work to branding guidelines.
- Has the ability to see a project through from conception through pre-visuals to a dynamic animation.
- Has the ability to prioritize tasks and to work calmly under pressure in a time critical environment to exacting standards.
- Works well within a team but can also work autonomously.
- Has the confidence to take ownership of projects including attending client meetings.
- Advanced artistic skills with some professional design experience
- A relevant design qualification (e.g. Graphic Design, Creative Digital Media, ”career changer”)
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop
- Experience using animation techniques (After Effects (or other), Flash)
- A portfolio/Showreel demonstrating your skills
WOULD BE AN ADVANTAGE TO HAVE:
- Experience of AVID, Adobe Illustrator
- Experience of 3D software packages (3D Studio Max)
YOU MUST INCLUDE A LINK TO YOUR PORTFOLIO/SHOWREEL IN YOUR CV TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.