FORUMS: list search recent posts

Will someone help color correct my 4 camera Wedding I shot for pay $?

COW Forums : JOBS Offered - Low/No Pay

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Wright Still
Will someone help color correct my 4 camera Wedding I shot for pay $?
on Aug 27, 2008 at 5:48:05 am

I just did my 1st ever 4 camera wedding with 2 Sony PD150's 1 Vx2000 and a HVR-HD1000. I've read all the post on color correcting, but it is more of an an art than a science and I need help. So if you have skills and don't mind helping I'd appreciate it. 2 of the cameras match each other ok and the 2 others sort of match themselves, but not all 4 together and I think it's obvious. I'd say it has too much blue tint possibly, but I haven't gotten great results yet from my fiddling with the settings. I think I'll be able to learn from looking at what someone else does so I can do it on my own in the future. I'm assuming the right person can do it in less than 2 hours. It's only for the ceremony of 20 minutes - not the complete part. I'd appreciate any help I can get. If there is a way to upload a screen shot you can see the 4 tracks and know whether it is possible or not. I assume I would just send an external HD with the uncompressed video on it and the project file with the tracks already synched up. I live in Maryland if that helps. I don't know if I'm allowed to post this here - so if I'm wrong please let me know. I did post in the maryland craigslist, but no bites yet. my email is wrightstill@comcast.net

Return to posts index

Jordan Montreuil
Re: Will someone help color correct my 4 camera Wedding I shot for pay $?
on Aug 27, 2008 at 7:16:53 pm

One other place you may want to try is LA's or NY's Craigslist.

Return to posts index

Neil K Carroll
on Aug 28, 2008 at 4:10:56 pm

I know someone in your area who can help you out.
Send me an email to discuss.

neil@nickelcitygraphics.com

Return to posts index

Tom Suzuki
on Sep 5, 2008 at 7:01:05 pm

Was wondering if this was done yet. Send me an email.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]