FORUMS: list search recent posts

Shooter/Editor Needed

COW Forums : JOBS Offered - Low/No Pay

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
cowcowcowcowcow
LindbladExpeditions
Shooter/Editor Needed
on Aug 27, 2007 at 5:36:07 pm

Lindblad Expeditions is seeking experienced Video Shooters/Editors. Must be a self starter, motivated with storyteller's sensibility. Work five weeks on, five weeks off, shooting and editing. Will become part of an extraordinary expedition company that travels the world. Will create Voyage DVDs of trips to amazing places.

Must have a commitment to nature and conservation, shooting experience, editing experience on Final Cut Pro, and the ability to blend in with guests on expedition ships. Serious inquires only. One year minimum commitment.

Send one copy of resume, cover letter, and reel on DVD to both:

Lindblad Expeditions
Attn: Steve Ewing
1415 Western Ave. #700
Seattle WA 98101
206-403-1527

Bill Kinzie
2 Much Media
PO Box 70
North Ferrisburg VT 05473
Studio 802-425-2274

About Lindblad Expeditions
Lindblad Expeditions (LEX) is an expedition travel company providing expeditions in Galapagos, Antarctica, Baja California, Alaska, the Arctic, and beyond. In partnership with the National Geographic Society, LEX aims to inspire people to explore and care about the planet.

Before you apply, please check out our website at http://www.expeditions.com for more information on our company.

Return to posts index

mtwohawks
Re: Shooter/Editor Needed
on Nov 13, 2007 at 1:32:57 am

Is this position still open? We are PERFECT for this!!!

Education Conservation at it's very best

Return to posts index

Amy Marie Borchers
Re: Shooter/Editor Needed
on Oct 28, 2009 at 4:30:23 pm

Hey, are looking for anyone now? I am graduating this Dec. with a BA in Cinema and Digital Film major and I saw this post. I realize it's from two years ago, but I love being creative and I love being in the wild. I worked in the Boundary Waters in northern Minnesota this summer taking kids on experiential learning programs in the BW and Porcupine Mountains in Michigan. Thought I would see if you are looking for any new help. I am definitely interested! Thank you.

Amy Marie

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]