Knowbase Networks, a leading provider of elearning content for Fortune 500 and 1000 organizations, seeks contractors to support our creative direction and storyboarding needs. Ideal candidates will have an understanding of Adobe (formerly Macromedia) Flash, required for knowing animation possibilities and limitations.
The process includes:
1. Reviewing script to develop ideas/theme for the graphical representations of the content discussed.
2. Locating/finding images and animation resources, sound effects (where necessary), etc.
3. Providing clear and concise instructions to be used by development team for the images, animations and sounds.
4. Incorporating themed graphic/animation concepts into the storyboard template for additional edits and client approval before development begins.
5. Ability to work efficiently with the Knowbase project team.
1. Knowledge of Flash environment, program capabilities and limitations
2. Experience with theme-based graphics development; experience with storyboarding process
3. Access to legitimate resources available for images, animations and sounds. Must comply with copyright laws.
4. Fast learner; quick project turnaround; flexible work schedule to accommodate changes in deadlines
Training will be provided to acclimate the contractor to Knowbase’s storyboarding process. Interested candidates should submit resumes with current rates and samples. Knowbase will review candidate details and send test storyboard instructions to candidates of interest.
Typical storyboards cover 20-30 minutes of learning, or 30-40 slides. We also produce 3-minute digital infomercials (approximately 10 slides). We have a lot of work for the right candidates.
Any questions can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.