FORUMS: list search recent posts

Looking For A Visual Artist/Colorist/Editor For Feature Length Film

COW Forums : JOBS Offered - Low/No Pay

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ryan Marker
Looking For A Visual Artist/Colorist/Editor For Feature Length Film
on Jun 10, 2008 at 9:25:25 pm

Hello

I am in post production on a feature film based on Mark Twain's The Diaries of Adam & Eve. I live in Los Angeles. I am looking for a visual designer/editor who is proficient in Apple Motion, Apple Color, or anything else to enhance the look of the film. It was shot on a Canon-XL 1 and comes with many visual challenges. It has an aesthetic all its own and is waiting for the right artist to bring out what is a great movie in waiting.
If interested,
write here or e-mail me
at artofryan@yahoo.com

Thank you.

Return to posts index

Naren Navale
Re: Looking For A Visual Artist/Colorist/Editor For Feature Length Film
on Jun 20, 2008 at 6:13:18 am

Hi
Please check your mail. I have mailed you with ref to your post.

Thank you

Return to posts index

Steve Johnson
Re: Looking For A Visual Artist/Colorist/Editor For Feature Length Film
on Jul 29, 2008 at 9:05:40 pm

I am a Colorist with 20 yrs. of experience. I have a color correction suite that is capable of standard or high definition color correction using Final Cut Studio Color. We can work with either Compressed or uncompressed workflows, and have enough storage for short or long form projects. I’m sure we can give your project the creative polish it deserves. Since 1987 I have worked as a colorist. My experience has been in feature transfer mastering as well as trailers, commercials and some dailies. My work ranges from current projects to classic restoration titles. I have extensive experience transferring titles for Universal, Warner Brothers, MGM and 20th Century Fox. Presently when working for major studios I work on the Spirit 2K Datacini and use the Da Vinci 2k plus.

Please visit my website at http://www.srjmediainc.com

I have a great deal of pride in my work and represent myself and the project well.

Sincerely,

Steve Johnson
SRJ Media Services Inc.
“A color correction company”
http://www.srjmediainc.com
(661) 904-2406

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]