tutorials & features
JOBS Offered - Low/No Pay
on Apr 30, 2015 at 10:35:18 pm
The shoot will be for 5 days in early June with 12hr work days.
Be able to execute instructions properly and work in a timely manner.
• Have exceptional skills of observation
• Have a meticulous and methodical attention to detail
• Have stamina to remain alert and focused during long filming days
• Be able to take precise and detailed notes quickly and efficiently
• Possess a good sense of visual composition, perspective and movement
• Have excellent organizational skills and a practical approach to work
• Be able to think on your feet and respond quickly to changing circumstances
• Have good communication skills and show diplomacy and sensitivity when working with artists and crew
• Be able to remain friendly and calm in challenging situations
• Understand the requirements of the relevant health and safety legislation and procedures
• Able to commit to the project
• Communicate well and be a team player
Attachment a copy of your resume and provide at least 3 references of Directors you have worked with on previous projects within the body of your email. Thank You.
Return to posts index
All Rights Reserved