FORUMS: list search recent posts

Maya Rigger

COW Forums : JOBS Offered - Low/No Pay

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
COW Jobs
Maya Rigger
on Jul 17, 2014 at 7:42:26 pm

zI'm looking for someone to rig a bi pedal character. Its an alien sci fi film that is a mix between Weeds and Firefly. I'm aiming for it to look close to Tintin and most of the pre-production work is already completed. I've created and textured several assets already for this so I'm about 65 percent done. The main character still needs to be rigged and there is an Alien head which needs some simple controls for eye blinks. Me and a friend are working on the screenplay and music and in the next couple of weeks I'll be meeting with a voice actress. I'm working off of a shoe string budget so I not sure if I'm able to offer compensation at this time and most people involved are participating for experience. What I can offer is time. What I mean by this is as soon as you finish you part, the rig, you'll be able to add it to your reel immediately. Also film credit as I'm going to be entering this into every single festival I can. I also know people who are part of film screen events and I'll be showing this to them in the fall. Furthermore, in terms of time this project is going have a quick turn around. In other words, you will not be waiting for years on end to see the results of your contribution this will be out by the fall for sure. If this is something you're interested in let me know and I'll email a non disclosure form to you. As soon as you sign it, and email it back and I can send you the character model as well as shots of completed work to give you an idea of what kind of film I'm aiming for.

-p.lewis

phillip@philliplewis590.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]