FORUMS: list search recent posts

Graphic Designer

COW Forums : JOBS Offered - Low/No Pay

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Lashonda Morgan
Graphic Designer
on May 6, 2014 at 4:25:55 pm

Before we go any further... this is an unpaid job. NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED we are all beginners.(although I would like to see a basic idea of your work.)

I am starting up a film/ production company, and need a team that I can rely on in order for this to thrive. This is a serious project, so I would appreciate it if you were as serious as I am. For this particular position, you will be asked to help myself and the rest of the team come up with a logo for the company itself.

As well as this, your post will not be a one time thing. You will be the one that I will continue to use for film/ series posters/ title pages, business cards, the website, social media, t- shirts for crew and to be sold at a later date, clothing etc.

For more information on the company itself please get back to me.

You will be a member of my main team, this means that if and when I move up in the business world so will you, as soon as I start getting paid you will. I will keep my loyalty to you as long as you do the same to myself and the rest of the team.

This really does have the potential to go far, and I do hope you can help join the team. Please do remember this is all just the start of a project, so please don't apply if you aren't willing to put in the hard work or if you are unenthusiastic.

Please respond if you are interested. (lpjfilmsuk@gmial.com)

Regards,
Lashonda Morgan

Return to posts index

Christen Galup
Re: Graphic Designer
on Jun 30, 2014 at 1:51:01 am

I am interested but have some questions. Right now I'm finishing up my BFA in graphic design at FAU in south Florida. Does my location cause a problem?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]