CAMERADO Seeks Virtual Assistant
CAMERADO, a US-founded producer of compelling entertainment and edutainment media with projects ongoing in the US and Asia, is seeking virtual volunteer researchers and a virtual volunteer project manager for a variety of ongoing media projects in SE Asia.
Projects include 'Freedom Deal', a Vietnam war era social issue dramatic feature with horror & genre elements; several documentary projects in development; CamboFest, Cambodia's first international film festival since the end of the Khmer Rouge era, and others.
Virtual volunteer duties would include:
* Researching leads for funding, grants and distribution
* Creating graphics and design as needed within capacity
* Updating on crowdfunding and wordpress pages and websites, as needed
* Outreach and contact to persons of interest for funding and other purposes
* Sourcing, interacting, and strategizing with the rest of the team
Virtual project manager duties would include:
* Project managing one or several media projects
* Devising and creating milestones
* Assigning tasks as needed to other virtual volunteers
* Devising ways to autonomously monetize projects or funding sources to create eventual compensation stipends for team members, and possibly, paid positions
* Film and Media experience useful but not absolutely necessary
* Virtual volunteers: 5-10 hours commitment per week, preferable with a 3 month minimum commitment
* (Project managers: please contact to discuss further)
Virtual staffers will work with existing virtual staff with a high degree of autonomy and creative input while assisting from any location via broadband and Skype.
Great opportunity for persons with an interest in Asian and Southeast Asia issues and media!
Primary Contact: Jason Rosette
Secondary Contact: Kami Lennox