FORUMS: list search recent posts

Special Effects

COW Forums : JOBS Offered - Low/No Pay

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Kalo Costa Alegre
Special Effects
on Jun 18, 2011 at 3:36:27 pm

My name is Kalo, I have my short film currently in the post production stages and need a special effects person as soon as possible, to try and meet some festivals deadline. The length of the film without credits is 22:38, the type of effects I need doing are:
1. There is a green screen inside a picture frame, we need to put the first frame of a clip on the green screen. It will be a still picture on the film. The still then comes to life. This happens twice.
2. Another green screen inside a picture frame. Again we need to put the first frame of a clip on the green scree.
3. There are shots of a threshing machine wheel static, and separate shots of the wheel working. We need the wheel to be working at all times.
4. Two or three times the camera caught stuff on the corners that wasn’t suppose to be on frame, we need to mask those
5. And last we have a framed picture that we don’t see clear in the film, is too dark. We have the digital picture, if possible we would like to have it clearer on the shot. We would like to do it but this is not essential, we could live without it.

If you think you could do the job please get in touch, my email address is yongato@yahoo.com
Thanks a lot,
Kalo
PS: This is a self financed short film, there is not a lot of money for this but enough to help pay the bills.

Kalo Costa Alegre

Return to posts index

Dileep Nadesan
Re: Special Effects
on Jun 18, 2011 at 6:29:18 pm

Hi,

I am interested

check my reels

http://www.vimeo.com/8533603

Thank you
Dileep Nadesan

Return to posts index

Phil Peruzzi
on Jun 21, 2011 at 5:29:19 pm

Interested in the project. I sent an email to the yahoo address. My email is phil.peruzzi@gmail.com

Return to posts index

Juan Urquhart
on Jul 2, 2011 at 2:28:31 pm

Hi Kalo, i'm interested in the job, you can check my work in http://www.youtube.com/user/manecolooper?feature=mhee

I'm an experienced vfx teacher in A+ School of Visual Arts , a.edu.uy

Hope to get the gig, i will work fast and for a low fee

Thanks!

Juan Urquhart

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]