FORUMS: list search recent posts

PAID Documentary Needs Fresh Eyes and finish

COW Forums : JOBS Offered - Low/No Pay

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
dean Shull
PAID Documentary Needs Fresh Eyes and finish
on Apr 6, 2011 at 12:26:33 am

Looking for someone that can take a look at our film set in CA, 90420 about four - 20 somethings and a "weed" college. One is a recreational user, one a grower/musician, one is a medical/cancer patient, and one is behind making weed legal. We would like to find "fresh eyes" to take a stab at the project, build some scenes from our old footage, maybe re-cut others. Must be great with sound, music, mix, pacing, and knowledgeable enough to create simple graphics, and export proper deliverables.

This is a project based job it pay is a minimum of $5,000, we would LOVE it to be completed in 4 weeks, though we understand it might take longer depending on your speed and schedule, we do not want it to take longer than 8 weeks.

We would prefer if you work out of our post suite near UNIVERSAL (Los Angeles), must know Final Cut Suite. AE is a plus.

I will be available for 1st come 1st serve, SKYPE interviews tomorrow April 6th from aprox 3pm-6pm Pacific. Skype me at deanshull@gmail.com or go to Skype and type Dean Shull.

Please feel free to email your reels to dean@catchphraseentertainment.com beforehand.

Thanks.

Return to posts index

Adam Edwards
Re: PAID Documentary Needs Fresh Eyes and finish
on Apr 6, 2011 at 7:02:20 am

Hey Dean,

I'm very interested in speaking to you about your documentary. I've sent you an email with my reel and some information.

Cheers!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]