FORUMS: list search recent posts

Pro Bono Logo Design

COW Forums : JOBS Offered - Low/No Pay

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Neil Greenough
Pro Bono Logo Design
on Mar 27, 2011 at 5:48:23 pm

Hi folks. I am involved in launching a new charity which is supporting an orphanage in Africa. We are currently establishing the charity and are looking for a logo to be designed. Unfortunately as we are in the early stages and receive no funding at all, we're looking for someone who may be willing to do this as a piece of pro bono work for the portfolio as well as to support a worthy cause.

Please contact me if interested or reply to this post :)

Return to posts index

nicole lahr
Re: Pro Bono Logo Design
on Mar 28, 2011 at 2:53:10 pm

Hi Neil,

I would love to help you out. You can view my design work at http://cappuccinocowgirls.com/design/

Please let me know what your looking for and I can produce a couple of concepts for you.

Return to posts index

Santosh Ojha
on Apr 1, 2011 at 7:37:15 am

Hey Neil

hats of for your noble cause. There are so many people around the globe who will be glade to work for your cause. Beside that, I am working as a motion graphics artist and ready to contribute for this cause. please mail me all the details.

Sorry for my English :)

Regards
Santosh Ojha
santoshrnojha@gmail.com

Return to posts index

Mitch Stevens
on Apr 2, 2011 at 9:16:19 am

I could do this. Tell me more about your cause and what you want in th logo

Return to posts index

Neil Greenough
on Apr 2, 2011 at 4:25:13 pm

Mitch,

Many thanks for your response. Do you have an email address I can get hold of you on? Alternatively, email me at neilgreenough[at]sky[dot]com and I'll reply.

Thanks

Return to posts index

Jason Nelson
on Apr 10, 2011 at 4:53:44 pm

I've been doing video and documentary work with an HIV/AIDS orphanage in KwaMhlanga, South Africa since my trip there in September 2009, so I totally get what you're trying to do. If you haven't secured someone to do the logo for you, drop me a line at jason268(at)gmail. You can see some of my work at http://www(dot)youtube(dot)com(forward slash)jason2689.

Return to posts index

marlene flores
on Apr 18, 2011 at 8:44:09 pm

hello!

i wanted to see if you were still in need of a pro bono logo design, im currently a student at AAU in San Francisco and would like to get more involved with projects like yours, i have a portfolio pdf ready if you would like to look at my work, i look forward to hearing from you, thank you!

marlene flores

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]