FORUMS: list search recent posts

Music Video Project - Low Pay

COW Forums : JOBS Offered - Low/No Pay

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ravi Kanda
Music Video Project - Low Pay
on Mar 25, 2011 at 10:39:12 pm

I'm looking for a freelance DOP/Camera Operator to shoot a one day music video within April. This will be full day shoot at a bar.

The concept is about a bollywood hero who saves his damzel in distress from the evil clutches of a local villain.

I'm releasing an animated project next week. I have full faith this film will attract a figure in the millions. It's something different with everyone relating to it.

Here's the catch though. We don't really have funds for this project. I know this is a big ask.

As the animated film I've created contains copywritten clips, I'm not making any money out of the entire project. It's solely for publicity and the entertainment value.

I'm looking for somebody who has filmed before and is 100% confident with their equipment.

If shooting with a DSLR and you have a Nikon, I have 35mm, 50mm prime lenses that you could use. If you have a steadicam type frame, that would be great as there will be a few walking shots.

I just need you to record the footage. I will get it edited elsewhere. In short, you will just be required to film the performance.

I require this to be shot in 1080p.

This is a great opportunity for a DOP/Camera Operator's showreel as I can get the video played on a SKY TV channel that broadcasts to 350,000 viewers every day. This is guaranteed as my last 2 videos were aired on there too.

The shoot will take place in London so I require a London based camera operator.

Get in touch

Thank you

Return to posts index

Xavier Pomian-Pomiankowski
Re: Music Video Project - Low Pay
on Mar 26, 2011 at 9:43:17 am

Hi,

check my reel here for editing : http://www.powskii.com

Feel free to e-mail for any questions.

--
Xavier Pomian-Pomiankowski
xp@powskii.com