FORUMS: list search recent posts

SUMMER INTERN - NY Film/Media Firm

COW Forums : JOBS Offered - Low/No Pay

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
MediaDesign07
SUMMER INTERN - NY Film/Media Firm
on Jun 1, 2007 at 6:10:16 pm

We are an accomplished communications boutique located in the Flatiron district, specializing in multimedia design and production for experiential environments, installations and events.

You are an enthusiastic summer intern looking for an immediate start in a friendly and fast-paced environment. Interest and skills in Computer Graphics (particularly in Macintosh), Video Production/Post-Production a plus. College Juniors and Seniors with a focus in Video/Film/Communications preferable.

Tasks include, but are not limited to, general support for the production staff including the graphics, editing, technology and admin departments.

We pride ourselves on providing top-notch service and high quality media to a wide variety of Fortune 500 clientele.

Please email a brief cover letter including your resume in the body of the email to MediaDesign07@hotmail.com. No attachments please.

Return to posts index

Holly Zahn
Re: SUMMER INTERN - NY Film/Media Firm
on Mar 10, 2009 at 4:09:57 pm

To Whom It May Concern,

I am interested in the Summer Internship position this summer. I am a film major at Syracuse University and I have experience working with film, video, and effects software. I have crewed on multiple student films as well have worked with established video artists. My work has also been screened at the local video art gallery. I have strong verbal and visual skills and believe I could be of assistance. I would greatly appreciate the experience this job would give me. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Holly Zahn
1304 E Seventh St
Merrill, WI 54452
315-491-1787

Resume

Education
Syracuse University ’12, B.F.A Film Program, College of Visual and Performing Arts
Cornell University; Film Analysis Summer College Course; 2006
Northwestern University; Philosophy, Creative Writing Summer College Courses; 2005, 2004

Skills/Training
• Final Cut Pro
• Adobe After Effects
• Bookkeeping/Data Entry (QuickBooks)
• Microsoft Word, PowerPoint

Film
“Ionic Order” Syracuse University Student Film, Spring 2009 Production Assistant

Video
Laurel Nakadate Video shoot Participant
Smash Brothers Music Video, Fall 2008 Production Assistant

Theatre
Thoroughly Modern Millie Divine Savior Holy Assistant Stage 2007
Angels High School Manager
Tongue of a Bird Divine Savior Holy Stage Crew 2008
Angels High School

Awards and Honors
College of Visual and Performing Arts Dean’s List Fall 2008
Syracuse Founder’s Scholarship 2008-2009
DSHA Theatrical Leadership Award 2008
College Women’s Club Foundation, Inc. Scholarship recipient 2008
President’s Award for Academic Excellence 2008, 2004
VFW’s Voice of Democracy Scholarship Program Fifth District First Place winner 2008
NFAA youngARTS Merit Award winner 2008
Cornell University Summer College Director’s Honors List 2006

Work
Cashier Syracuse University Bookstore 09/20/08-Present
Cashier McDonalds 06/20/08-08/15/08
Bookkeeping Creative Décor Store 07/07-09/07

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]