FORUMS: list search recent posts

Videographer needed in San Diego, CA on Mar. 18th

COW Forums : JOBS Offered - Low/No Pay

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
David Arbor
Videographer needed in San Diego, CA on Mar. 18th
on Feb 17, 2011 at 8:11:07 pm

Hey there,

We're looking for a freelance videographer to shoot a one day conference in San Diego on March 18th. This is a full day event that will require grabbing continuous footage of presentations as well as interviews with certain key people after the conference. We require this to be shot in 1080p (either full raster or half raster are ok) at 29.97 and for you to get a board feed from the mixer at the conference. For the interviews, we would like a light kit setup and for each of the interviewees to be mic'd up with either a lav or with a handheld.

Please feel free to ask us any questions as well as respond with your quote for this.

Thanks,
David

Return to posts index

Andrew Kapunin
Re: Videographer needed in San Diego, CA on Mar. 18th
on Mar 11, 2011 at 7:31:02 pm

Hi David,

Are you still interested in local SD shooter for this gig? If so I can ofer myself with my Panasonic HMC150 camcorder. I have everything to complete the shot: 3-point kit, lav mikes, soundrecorder, stabilizer, tripod and I'm available March, 18th.

Can you please respond with actual working hours needed to cover this event?

Thank you,

Andrew Kapunin.

Return to posts index

David Arbor
Re: Videographer needed in San Diego, CA on Mar. 18th
on Mar 13, 2011 at 3:10:21 pm

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for responding but we already have someone to shoot this for us. I will keep your name around though if we do more stuff in the San Diego area. I had a tough time finding someone for this go around so another name would be helpful.

Thanks,
David

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]