FORUMS: list search recent posts

Short Film - Car Crash Animator/Special Effects Artist

COW Forums : JOBS Offered - Low/No Pay

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jordan Abbey-Young
Short Film - Car Crash Animator/Special Effects Artist
on Dec 11, 2010 at 12:34:53 pm

Hello,

I am involved with the production of a short film currently in Pre-Production that requires the use of Special Effects and or animation to turn scenes shot of a Car (Prado), interior and exterior to be ravaged by the effects of a car crash and be burning.

Is it possible to go this far with effects? Example idea if a scene with a baby in the vehicle, the mother is yelling that she will get her out, example imagery is shooting the scene and then in post have the seating ripped, the insides blackened and worn by the damage and fire, and adding burning flames ect in the vehicle.

Unfortunately we cannot pay for this but we have a pro crew planned for production and if all turns out well, this serious drama will be submitted to the Australian Film Institute. You will be given full credit, make contact with myself (Angry Christmas Productions) and the gal behind the film. Hopefully we can establish you some excellent work to showcase for your reel and help you gain an extra footing in the wonderful film business for your unique skill.

It's a big effects job but if you are capable and confident, email me at angrychristmasprod@hotmail.com

Look forward to hearing from you,

Jordan.

Life's about being entertained.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]