FORUMS: list search recent posts

Director of Photography for a Documentary

COW Forums : JOBS Offered - Low/No Pay

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Robert Godina
Director of Photography for a Documentary
on Apr 1, 2008 at 4:52:36 pm

Looking for a DOP to work on a documentary with me. This is a non-paying position. Future pay is a possibility. This is my first documentary and I am really excited but I need someone to be in charge of the camera and lighting while I focus on doing interviews and other research.

Will be shooting with the Sony HVR-V1U. I have my own light kit as well. Knowledge of this camera or one similar to it is a plus. Knowledge of basic interview lighting is a plus as well. if you are not an expert , don't worry about it, we will be learning together. i just need someone who is dependable and really interested in making movies/documentaries.

I will be providing all the equipment and cover basic expenses, such as travel, food, etc.

Bottom line - if you want to be part of an exciting documentary and learn in the process contact me.

Please provide me with info about yourself and your experience.

Documentary will take place in Southern California (San Diego).

Thanks!

Return to posts index

DAVID BRUNO
Re: Director of Photography for a Documentary
on Apr 1, 2008 at 10:56:13 pm

Hi,
I have a great deal of studio experience with the fundamentals of video production. I have been a producer of various TV shows for a local PBS affilliate totaling over 100 productions. This experience was in the 1990's and I have been updating my skills with digital equipment in the last six months in order to 'independently' produce my own docs and a feature that I have planned. I would value the experience that I would get from helping you on your documentary as a DOP and feel that the interviews would be within my capabilities. I also have crew that would assist me as the DOP and for gaffing and boom operator. I own a Panasonic HVX200 with a nice fluid head tripod and a couple of XLR mics. I have just finished a shoot as the videographer on a short shot here in San Diego and looking for another interesting project to hone my skills and be of service. Please contact me at the above email if you are interested. Also, please let me know about the subject matter of your documentary's content. It is important to know so we can be on the same page.
Thanks,
David

DREAMS ARE THE UNREALISED MEANING OF YOUR LIFE

Return to posts index

Robert Godina
Re: Director of Photography for a Documentary
on Apr 1, 2008 at 11:43:32 pm

david:

thanks for responding.

send me an email at godinavideo@gmail.com so i can get your email address.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]