FORUMS: list search recent posts

Short, Simple AfterEffects Animation Job

COW Forums : JOBS Offered - Low/No Pay

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nick Griffin
Short, Simple AfterEffects Animation Job
on Sep 4, 2010 at 2:07:36 pm

I'm looking for new ideas and a new approach to a re-occurring, annual project. I am willing to spend US$200 for a fresh, new 45 second AfterEffects open. Upfront warning: 1) We get the AfterEffects work files, not just the output as we will be re-working this to produce internal segment bumpers and an outro. I'm not ripping anyone off, just setting the terms from the start. 2) Must use ONLY standard effects -- as they come out of the box, included with AfterEffects. BCC 6 or 7 effects can also be used, but no other 3rd party stuff. 3) Target audience is corporate -- no grunge, nothing hipper than a 50 year old executive would get. Think clean and clever.

Turn-around time is short, a couple of days, but then again at $200 I'm not expecting you to put a lot of time into this, just show off your skills and imagination. And yes, this could easily lead to other work from us.

Interested? Email with one or more examples of your work and I will get back to you.

Return to posts index

Naren Navale
Re: Short, Simple AfterEffects Animation Job
on Sep 13, 2010 at 4:43:43 am

Hi
Nick,

I am located in INDIA I hope remote services would do for you.

I understood your purpose behind, which is more corporate & decent than Hi-Fi colourful jazzy thing.
I have a small unit in production based in Pune. I believe it could be good start.

Well can we proceed further on the detailed talk?

Regards
Naren
visualizer2010@gmail.com ( my another email)

Return to posts index

Jonathan Berkey
on Sep 17, 2010 at 9:30:33 pm

I am interested in this project, I live in Southern New Hampshire and work with CS4. Feel free to check my reel and info out at http://www.jonathanberkey.com

Thank you and I wish you the best of luck!

Jonathan

Return to posts index

Alex Damon
on Oct 10, 2010 at 7:26:05 pm

If you are still looking for help, I am interested. You can check out my profile at the link in my signature.

Video Editing & Motion Graphics:
Atlanta video production

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]