FORUMS: list search recent posts

Red Ash looking for fantasy artist - no pay

COW Forums : JOBS Offered - Low/No Pay

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chris Jokinen
Red Ash looking for fantasy artist - no pay
on Aug 12, 2010 at 1:06:42 am

Red Ash is a rules set I have been working on in my spare time for a few years for producing a game world of the designers choice. Currently focused on the fantasy genre. The premise of the system is to allow someone to create a playable species(s) instead of relying on the same old fantasy species (human,elf, dwarf, etc...). Not only are species custom, but so are the classes available to the race. The rules set are currently at beta v1 and a free to use.

All art styles are welcome; The site has weapons, armor and species with looking for art images. Please use the descriptions to get an idea of what is needed. This is non-paying offer.

Thank You!
Chris J
http://www.redash.org

Return to posts index

Ryan Pi
Re: Red Ash looking for fantasy artist - no pay
on Aug 12, 2010 at 1:15:04 pm

I might be interested. I could only do it in my spare time as well, but that seems like it might work ok. Shoot me an email.

Return to posts index

Chris Jokinen
Re: Red Ash looking for fantasy artist - no pay
on Aug 12, 2010 at 11:25:15 pm

Ryan, That would be fine. As this is a project that I have been working on in my spare time, I am in no rush.

I would only ask that you make a post in the red ash forum on what you will work on so any other artist will know. Later I was planing on adding an image rotation script for images, but I do not have time right now, so its kind of a one image per.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]