FORUMS: list search recent posts

TAPE OPERATOR for fun post house

COW Forums : JOBS Offered - Low/No Pay

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
jezza Steele
TAPE OPERATOR for fun post house
on Mar 28, 2008 at 6:50:50 pm

Very busy Santa Monica (soon to be Culver City) based Post Production facility is looking for a tape operator with 3+ years experience. The right candidate must be a very organized, personable and team player. He/she will be assisting lead artists, handling multiple bays and must be able to perform well under stress. Applicant must be able to take instruction well and have an attention to detail and good follow through.

Must have a working knowledge of Quantel, Discreet, 3D systems and fluent in all post production machinery. Other responsibilities will cover backing up files, log and code tapes and have an understanding of digital video formats. Knowledge with Final Cut Pro, After Effects and Photoshop is a plus! Extensive MAC & PC exp. is a must! Full time + w/Benefits. Must have flexible hours. Salary based on experience. Please email cover letter and resume to vfxrep@yahoo.com

Return to posts index

Jake Brown
Re: TAPE OPERATOR for fun post house
on Nov 16, 2010 at 8:27:35 pm

Hello, I’m very interested in your recent opening position for Tape Operator. For the last few months I have been working as a video/audio editor for a reality based tv show, that will be seen through webcasting as well as on TV.
I recently had worked at Media Composer's Group as a full time Tape Operator, working with all types of media for HD and PAL conversions, and HD, NTSC and DVD dubbing. I have over 4 years of previous experience in Post Production jobs, including working as a Tape Operator for G4 Media, which part of my job there included up, down, and cross conversion dubbing, hard patching through multiple audio mixers, and QC checking for each show being aired. Before that, I was a Machine Room Operator for Inside Edition. My experience includes working with HD Cam, Digi Beta, NTSC, PAL as well as with Closed Captioned Encoding.. As far as flexibility on hours and transportation to work goes, no problem for both. I'm also available to work weekends and overtime as well.

Attached is my resume with previous work experience. My salary requirement would be anything from $15.00/hour and up. Please feel free to contact me anytime so I can tell you more about myself and what skills I have to offer. Multi-tasking and working hard in a post production environment is definitely my specialty and passion.

Thanks for your consideration, and I hope to hear from you!

Best regards,

Jake Brown
(323) 901-4115
hwoodstylin1@hotmail.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]