FORUMS: list search recent posts

We need pre made projects...

COW Forums : JOBS Offered - Low/No Pay

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Noel Murphy
We need pre made projects...
on Jul 7, 2010 at 8:46:45 pm

We need pre made projects. We produce educational materials for nonprofits and we'd really like to have a bunch of FX projects that we could play with and make into different things . Not much budget but some. Yes, you would essentially be allowing your already built (and used is fine) Zaxwerks FX projects to be re-worked to make it easier on us... we work with SPCA,HOT RODS FOR KIDS, AMMONIA SAFETY INSTITUTE,HOSPICE,UNITED WAY AND MORE.... we want to create a small archive of these to rework for our needs...If we were less busy we'd spend the sweat time you've already spent to learn this great program ourselves. Thanks for your help!

CALL DIRECT IF YOU LIKE.. 831-238-1234 OR JIM@noelmurphyproductions.com

Return to posts index

cowcowcowcowcow
Glen Montgomery
Re: We need pre made projects...
on Jul 7, 2010 at 9:43:45 pm

I really hope the COW takes this post down. Utterly insulting.

Editor / Motion Graphics Artist
http://www.GlenMontgomeryIII.com

Return to posts index

Noel Murphy
on Jul 7, 2010 at 10:31:06 pm

Insulting? I suppose you earned the right to judge it that way considering all the free production YOU donate to charity. Or is it just snobbery? Would it be less insulting if we asked for donation of production?
OK let me try that... We need a new 3D graffic for "HOT RODS FOR KIDS"
(children s cancer fundraiser) we are doing the spot for free but we will pay you to do the 3D!

(hey Duddy is that less insulting?)

Jim...

Return to posts index

Template Digital
on Jul 21, 2010 at 10:11:29 pm

Hi Jim

We have a couple of free packages up on our site you can use for a charity project. They may not fit exactly however they are open AE files so if you have an AE developer they'll be able to customize for you. If you do use one then we would appreciate it if you could send us a link to the final output so we can showcase as one of our case studies :)

Here's the link: http://www.templatedigital.com/en/Free-Template/

Kind regards

J

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]