FORUMS: list search recent posts

3D animation artist/firm needed

COW Forums : JOBS Offered - Low/No Pay

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ashley Williams
3D animation artist/firm needed
on Jun 15, 2010 at 5:49:21 pm

3D animation artist/firm needed to create simulated movies of mountain avalanches and floods.

A U.S based production company is seeking an experienced individual or firm to produce 3-5 animated segments to explain how mountain glaciers are melting. Each animated sequence will last approximately 15 seconds. The animations will be similar to Google Earth animations in that they must be accurate. Additionally, there will be animated locator maps that show the viewer where the scene is taking place geographically. We are interested in the type of animations that you would see on "Deadliest Catch" (TV show).

You must have prior experience that we can view on a web link that shows similar work. If you have done re-creations or history re-enactments, that would be good too.

Our budget for all of this work is a maximum of $5,000, so if you cannot work within this budget then please do not reply.

We will not answer any emails that do not have a link to material that is similar to what we need or any email that does not acknowledge that you can work within the budget. Thank you.

Return to posts index

eliezer garza
Re: 3D animation artist/firm needed
on Jun 15, 2010 at 10:37:32 pm

Hi Ashley,

I´m interested in the job, I have worked a lot with publicity agencies and can create the animations you´re looking for.

I invite you to visit my website and/or my youtube link, so you can see samples of my work.

http://www.minnt.com.mx

If you have any questions or comments, please let me know!

Cheers!
Eliezer Garza

Return to posts index

eliezer garza
on Jun 16, 2010 at 1:51:12 am

I forgot to add my Email
eliezer.garza@gmail.com

And regarding the budget, It´s ok, but I´ll need to know more details about the animations.

Return to posts index

Tony Silva
on Jun 16, 2010 at 8:49:31 pm

Hi Ashley,

You won't be responding to ANY emails without leaving your email address. :)

Tony Silva
http://www.aptanimator.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]