FORUMS: list search recent posts

Freelance Designer Requested

COW Forums : JOBS Offered - Low/No Pay

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Geoff Newton
Freelance Designer Requested
on Mar 12, 2008 at 2:40:14 pm

Hi my name is Geoff and I work for an advertising firm in Perrysburg, OH – Lesniewicz Associates. We are looking for a freelance designer who is proficient in the programs Fusion, Avid, or Reflex. We are working on a short (30 seconds at most) TV spot where we want to have 1 dog talking, or 2 dogs talking to each other. Nothing too complicated, it/they would only be saying short statements and/or one-word answers while sitting on the couch or something of the like. The digital video would be supplied to you, with your guidance. We are doing this spot free for the Humane Society, but our firm is willing to pay for your services – if the price is right.

Lesniewicz Associates is an award winning, influential advertising firm and we would recognize you for your work on this project. This would be an opportunity to add a nice piece to your portfolio, as well as to create new relationships for future design endeavors.

If you are interested, please email me at geoff@lesniewicz.com with some samples of your work and your pricing for 15, 20, and 30 seconds for 1 dog talking and 15, 20, and 30 seconds for 2 dogs, along with your estimated turnaround time as soon as you can. Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.

– Geoff

Return to posts index

scott williams
Re: Freelance Designer Requested
on Mar 26, 2008 at 11:46:54 am

Hi Geoff,

Can you please clarify if you are shooting the dogs live action and wish to composite their mouths or do you require full CGI dogs?

We are a husband and wife team with 15yrs each experience in Post + Broadcast Tv design.

look fwd to hearing from you,

Scott Williams

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]