FORUMS: list search recent posts

Great Video Editor Needed $$$$$

COW Forums : JOBS Offered - Low/No Pay

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Andre Ramos
Great Video Editor Needed $$$$$
on Apr 14, 2010 at 8:12:48 am

NEW YORK CITY AREA

Hello im searching for a Talented Video Editor with Experience with Final Cut Pro or Sony Vegas or what ever Video Editing software your great with. It will be great if your familiar with Effects and the Green Screen and know how to use them very well, but if not have the strive to learn it. There is not a age required or school, if your Good your Good, but must be available when needed. It will be agreat experience for you if your doing it because it something you love or going to school for it. You will definately make alot of money!!!!

Would be a great + but it doesnt matter if your not familiar with the following... DVD Studio Pro - Adobe After Effects - Working knowledge of Photoshop - Author DVDS, create DVD menus - Experienced in compression to various formats - Burn DVDs, web postings

Reply OR EMAIL ME Vizioninc@sprint.blackberry.net

Return to posts index

Ammon Baker
Re: Great Video Editor Needed $$$$$
on Apr 21, 2010 at 5:33:23 am

Hi Andre,

My name is Ammon and I'm writing in response to your post for video editors. I'm 20 and have been editing since I was 14. Will be graduating college in January with a degree in video production.

Editing is an art and I am skilled in both Final Cut Pro and Premiere Pro. Lately my main work has been music videos and webisodes, but have others including live mixing, documentary, action videos (bmx & skate), and short film.

Other Skills include:
Compositing - After Effects
Graphic Design - Illustrator and Photoshop
DVD Authoring
Compression

Email me or respond if you'd like me to send you a full resume and some demos. ammon.baker@yahoo.com

I'm very interested.

Ammon Baker
i2i Entertainment

Return to posts index

Jenna SKiver
on Apr 21, 2010 at 1:28:46 pm

Hello,

My name is Jenna. I attended the Art Institute of Pittsburgh

I am a Freelance Editor Projects I have worked on range from weddings to creating graphics for commercials.

I use FCP, After Effects, DVD studio Pro, Adobe premier, Color, Motion ect. and have my own system.
you can view some of my work at jskiver.com OR at Vimeo

thankyou for your time

Return to posts index

cow
Kyle MacDonnell
on Apr 22, 2010 at 3:49:36 pm

Hi,

I am a designer specializing in motion graphics. I have a background in video production/post production. My new videos and portfolio can be seen at fashion-cad.com.

Thanks,

Kyle Mac Donnell

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]