FORUMS: list search recent posts

Drupal coder needed

COW Forums : JOBS Offered - Low/No Pay

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Naiche Lujan
Drupal coder needed
on Mar 8, 2010 at 9:50:10 pm

I need to begin the search for someone who can help with the design (backend, not aesthetic, maybe a little aesthetic) of a site still in it's conceptual stage. I am waiting to find out if the funding is going to come through, so not sure if it will pay or how much pay would be. Not sure what the current payrates are, but I am probably not going to be able to pay top dollar even with the funding.

The site deals with electric cars and generally has eco-friendly & DIY themes. So, if there is anyone with an environmental bent, perhaps you would be willing to work for less to support a good cause. Ultimately, I don't believe that the site will have a viable business model. It is mostly for public benefit. Not sure if it's worth going through with the whole 501c3 thing, but it will definitely have a non-profit vibe.

Basic needs of site:
1. A way to easily add and organize various types of content, once a structure is implemented.
2. A way to offer user subscription, and to have different types of user roles, and ways for users to interact with the site.
3. A way to process transactions.
4. Newsletter campaigns, and other "basic" web site things, social media integration, etc...

If anyone would like to be a consultant, that might be enough. I do have some experience with site building, but it's pretty elementary compared to what I believe I will need. I'm pretty confident that Drupal is the way to go, but I'm open to hearing opinions.

Thanks,

Naiche

Naiche

Mac Pro
Dual 2.8Ghz Quad-Core
16GB RAM
ATI Radeon 256MB
320GB 7200rpm
3TB 7200rpm Internal Software RAID0
Blackmagic Studio Card (working good so far)

Return to posts index

Amir Reavis-Bey
Re: Drupal coder needed
on Mar 15, 2010 at 5:34:46 am

Hi Naiche,

I am interested in discussing this Drupal development opportunity further. I currently build sites in Drupal that are typically themed around the cause of social responsibilty. Here are a few sites I have developed (socialenterprise.emory.edu, haitivolunteer.org). I look forward to speaking with you.

Best Regards,
Amir
404-910-3369

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]