FORUMS: list search recent posts

3D Animator wanted for USC Thesis Film

COW Forums : JOBS Offered - Low/No Pay

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Brad Crowe
3D Animator wanted for USC Thesis Film
on Feb 14, 2010 at 11:24:22 pm

We are looking for someone who knows Photoshop and After Effects (maybe Maya as well) to do the opening and closing sequence to a 35mm USC thesis film "The Mischievous Case of Cordelia Botkin"

The story itself is a gothic fairytale set in 1890s San Francisco about a woman named Cordelia Botkin, who, trapped in a loveless marriage, finds comfort in the arms of another man named John Dunning. When John decides to return to his wife, Cordelia must do whatever she can to win him back.

This is a tale of love, chocolate, and murder most foul...

It is based on a true story.

For more information about the film, please visit our website:
http://www.catyouell.com/cordelia

We are very interested in having an opening sequence (with voiceover on top) that scans through old newspapers (possibly with moving images from the film) to set the viewer in the world, characters, and tone. We are also interested in having a very stylized end credits sequence, not unlike the end credits in the new Sherlock Holmes (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRdnn3lvHCI)

We are looking for someone who is creative, enthusiastic, hard working, and has a passion for Tim Burton-esque storytelling.

We unfortunately cannot pay, but will provide a copy of the film, credit, and invitations to all the premieres, festival events, etc.

Please contact minxfilms@gmail.com if you are interested.

Thanks so much!

Brad Crowe
(Producer)

Return to posts index

Gitesh Agrawal
Re: 3D Animator wanted for USC Thesis Film
on Feb 16, 2010 at 5:07:36 pm

Hi Brad,
This is Gitesh here. I am interested to work on this. Please send me the details to giteshagrawal@gmail.com, you can watch my work capacity in my blog: http://www.giteshagraeal.blogspot.com. I just passed out from B.F.A. and did 1year of 3d animation & modeling from ,Chennai , India.
Now working as a 3d character animator as team leader.

Thank you,
Gitesh

keep moving forward...

Return to posts index

Suresh Mendon
Re: 3D Animator wanted for USC Thesis Film
on Feb 17, 2010 at 10:24:55 am

Hi David Aron,

Hey im interested in doing this project. Im basically a film maker now started cg firm with my friends. I will ask my friends to work on this project for free, no problem on that.

We are a group of freelance artist with more than 5 years of experience in the following design fields:

- Illustration:

Water coloring
Oil
Sketch
Cartoon Character Creation
Comic Strips
Digital painting
Artistic Texture Creation

-3D graphics:

Animation
Walkthrough
Visualization
Modeling

- Multimedia:

Web Design
Mini Sites
Squidoo Lenses
Video Editing
Visual and Special Effects
Logo Design
Brochures
Corporate Identity
Vector Graphics
Clean up works
Cutout works

Wave 8 Studio is formed by multi-skilled graphic designers, animators and visual effects artist focused in support our clients to develop the ideas from scrap to final product.

Our goal is to effectively engage viewers and enhance our clients message using all current and emerging for of digital media.

Why choosing us

-Fair price for excellent quality

-Our priority is doing great work and exceeding our clients expectations.

-Knowledge and application of the newest technologies in the market.

For more information pls contact wave8studio@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards
Suresh Mendon - Wave8Studio

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]