FORUMS: list search recent posts

Compositor/Tracking/Keying Artists needed - Green screen project in style of 300

COW Forums : JOBS Offered - Low/No Pay

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Sepehr Dehpour
Compositor/Tracking/Keying Artists needed - Green screen project in style of 300
on Dec 8, 2009 at 12:37:28 pm

Hello everybody,

My name is Sepehr and I'm working on a short film called "The Legend of Arad". It is a live action film in style of 300 with a lot of visual effects and room for creative work!

::STORY::
Legend of Arad is a story of a forgotten son who returns to his supposed place of birth, only to find himself unwelcome. He is captured as a defyer and is brought to the king for "purification". His soul must be purified before Marduk, the God of time. But Arad survives to become something that he can never forgive. The story takes place 4500 years ago in the lands of Sumeria, only a few centuries after the birth of civilization and the destruction of the tower of Babel.

::WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR::
-Nuke compositors
-Keying Artists (Keying for the project is primarily done using Ultimate and Primate)
-Tracking Artist (It is mainly Bojou work for camera tracking and also there are some live action elements that need to be tracked. There are also several shots that might need some tweaking or manual tracking for several frames.)

Please check out Legend of Arad website for more info:
http://film.cgtal.com
If you are interested, please drop me a line on the website.

Thank you,
Sepehr

Return to posts index

Ray Crown
Re: Compositor/Tracking/Keying Artists needed - Green screen project in style of 300
on Dec 17, 2009 at 7:41:51 am

i am a afx compositior.
Looking for some keying or compositior freelance job to do.

Return to posts index

Sepehr Dehpour
Re: Compositor/Tracking/Keying Artists needed - Green screen project in style of 300
on Dec 22, 2009 at 9:40:44 pm

Hey Ray,

Could you send me some samples of your work please?
You can reach me through xpower3d@yahoo.com

Thank you very much,
Sepehr

Return to posts index

susil sabat
on Dec 23, 2009 at 8:49:42 pm

Hi,

I am a compositor. I have interested in camera tracking and matchmove. interesting for this project. I have only my rig remove and roto showreel. i don't have camera tracking or matchmove showreel. But really interest in camera tracking and have knew boujou and pftrack also. If you think, i can be the part of this project please email me.

Thanks

Return to posts index

Sepehr Dehpour
on Jan 20, 2010 at 7:53:02 am

Hey Susil,

I just saw your post. I don't have your email address to send you an email. Please contact me through xpower3d@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Sepehr

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]