FORUMS: list search recent posts

Entry Level Graphic Designer needed

COW Forums : JOBS Offered - Low/No Pay

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Melissa` Schulman
Entry Level Graphic Designer needed
on Nov 14, 2009 at 12:30:58 am

Entry level graphic designer sought to organize, create and produce an extensive family history album. Tasks include scanning and photoshop touch-up, photo organization, integration of text (to be provided) and images, template design and backgrounds, production of several progressive versions of album ending with the production of a custom book (multiple seats). Project will be done under the direction of BRC president Bob Rogers, with supportive direction provided by BRC’s Creative Services group. Programs used will be Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint.

This is a full-time position for approximately 6 months. Salary is $15 - $17/hr.

Please send resume and cover letter to jobs@brcweb.com if interested.

Return to posts index

Roland Lomas
Re: Entry Level Graphic Designer needed
on Nov 14, 2009 at 10:23:13 am

Hi.

I'm interested in doing this. I have a diploma in Digital Media and I've used all these programs since I was a child. Experience in printing and editing photos and skilled with a graphics tablet for manual non-filter doctoring. I live in Tianjin, China, if that makes things different but I am experienced in working across distances and I have excellent communication and timing.

Hope to hear back soon

Roland.

Return to posts index

Mirsaid Bakiev
Re: Entry Level Graphic Designer needed
on Nov 16, 2009 at 2:21:52 pm

Let me help you in this matter.

Best regards

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]