FORUMS: list search recent posts

CREATIVE & PR INTERNS NEEDED – amazing opportunity

COW Forums : JOBS Offered - Low/No Pay

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
brian cristiano
CREATIVE & PR INTERNS NEEDED – amazing opportunity
on Oct 9, 2009 at 8:12:06 pm

24DP is looking for excited, enthusiastic go-getters for two internship positions.

CREATIVE INTERN. We are looking for someone who is creative, has great ideas, knows photoshop, after effects, avid, final cut pro and more. Someone who has the knowledge to jump on a computer and get going, but someone who wants to learn everything. This person has to be hungry, self motivated and not afraid to put in the hours. In this position you will have the chance to work on some amazing projects and learn a ton. You must be able to collaborate in an intense work environment and still be able to go off on your own and manage portions of projects.

If this sounds like you please send us a SHORT paragraph about why you would be the perfect person for this position. We understand you probably don’t have a full portfolio, but we do expect to see some work so please send LINKS as well.

PR INTERN. We are looking for someone who has studied in Public Relations – or has work experience but are looking for ‘your chance to shine’. Someone who understands how to spread the word, gain contacts and focus efforts on creating buzz and new business. We want someone who wants to ‘learn it all’. Someone who can work with a team but go off on their own and be productive. You must have the drive to make it happen. If CAN’T isn’t a part of your vocabulary then this is a position for you. You will be exposed to all types of clients and possibilities, so you have to be someone who is well spoken and knowledgeable.

If this sounds like you please send us a SHORT paragraph about why you would be the perfect person for this position. If you have work experience please tell us what that is, and site examples of what you think you can bring to the table.

ABSOLUTELY – No phone calls and do not stop by the office for any reason. If we like your work we will contact you.

http://www.24dp.com

Best of luck!

Return to posts index

brian cristiano
Re: CREATIVE & PR INTERNS NEEDED – amazing opportunity
on Oct 9, 2009 at 9:31:44 pm

Sorry, forgot to include the email.

Send your info and resume/links to jobs@24dp.com

thank you

Return to posts index

sajjad anwar sunny
Re: CREATIVE & PR INTERNS NEEDED – amazing opportunity
on Dec 21, 2009 at 11:56:39 am

I believe that I m perfect for this job because I love to meet new peoples making new contacts .we can achieve everything not by individual working but by team work. Productivity and profitably walk along together and this can only be done in groups .but only working individually you can know how much competitive you are .my one of the hobby is exploring new things .i want to explore the world and hence every little thing I m good at communication and by nature I m very courteous and a person having both these skills can make good PR and contacts I have worked in Tameer micro finance bank in 2008 FOR 6 MONTHS and also in CitI bank FOR 1 YEAR in car finance main section where I got training too. I have done my M.A in sociology and now in last year of L.L.B

Sajjad Anwar Sunny

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]