FORUMS: list search recent posts

RedAsh.org looking for fantasy artist - nonpaying

COW Forums : JOBS Offered - Low/No Pay

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chris Jokinen
RedAsh.org looking for fantasy artist - nonpaying
on Jun 10, 2009 at 12:55:08 am

I am looking for fantasy art for my game project Red Ash. I currently can not pay but will provide links back to the artist website and credit given in the forum. I would like a license along the unrestricted, non-exclusive rights type. This allows me to use the images on the website and later in a free down-loadable pdf of the system rules. It also allows you to resell your work.

Red Ash is a rule set I have been working on in my spare time for a few years for producing a game world of the designers choice. Currently focused on the fantasy genre. The premise of the system is to allow someone to create a playable race(s) instead of relying on the same old same old fantasy races (human,elf, dwarf, etc...). Not only are races custom, but so are the classes available to the race. I recently started migrating the rules to a website that is free for anyone to use for non-commercial use.

For Red Ash I would like artwork done in the style of the Dungeons and Dragons; character poses, cityscapes, street views, etc...and to blend into the white background. I have design 5 predefined races (more to come later) that include descriptions of the race, style of dress, descriptions of cities, etc... that can be used as an idea of what I am looking for.

Please use the Red Ash Forum if you want to contact me.

Thank You!
Chris J
http://www.redash.org

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]