FORUMS: list search recent posts

Wanted: experienced digital film camera person for documentary in Toronto

COW Forums : JOBS Offered - Low/No Pay

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dale Thompson
Wanted: experienced digital film camera person for documentary in Toronto
on Jun 9, 2009 at 3:17:58 pm

I'm looking for an experienced digital film camera person for an ongoing documentary here in Toronto, Canada. I'm going to be honest to say there is no pay but I will buy lunch/dinner and make sure you aren't out of any expenses in helping out for this project. Payment may be given at end of project if any bursaries or funds come in for film too (currently it's being funded 100% by myself).

Must be experienced with a Panasonic HVX200 camera and being experienced in setting it up as well as helping to light and choose angles too. Creativity and enthusiam must be possessed too as well as an easy-going nature and a willingness to work weekends (not every weekend or all weekend, just 2-4 hours a day perhaps).

I have all the gear (HVX200), so I'm looking for a person to run the camera and offer suggestions/advice for filming. If you have experience with a Firestore FS-100, that's a bonus as well (this is what I currently use). If you have your own lighting (minimal is needed), even better, this may be of very useful help down the road.

If interested, please respond back and we can chat about what the project entails and possibly meet up.

Return to posts index

David Whillans
Re: Wanted: experienced digital film camera person for documentary in Toronto
on Jul 15, 2009 at 1:32:28 am

Hi Dale,

I came across your other web posting about documentary subject, and I'm very curious to find out more about it. I'm also a filmmaker in Toronto, and I could be of help to you.

I sent a message to the email address you had posted on that website, but I'm not sure if you received it. Let me know if you did not, and I'll send you it again to another email address if you want.

- David

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]