John Christensen
2D Animation needed for Children's Video
on Nov 24, 2007 at 1:48:16 pm

Looking for a 2D animator who can help me expand some animation to 4 children

Return to posts index

Jaime Rivera
Re: 2D Animation needed for Children's Video
on Jan 10, 2008 at 7:58:19 am

Hi. Just curious and I was hoping to know more of the project. Can you submit samples of the animated work so far? I am working on other projects myself and hopefully I'll be able to upload my flash site this year. Thank you very much for your kindness in reading this letter.

Return to posts index

George Calloway
on Jan 14, 2008 at 9:18:23 am

I am pretty decent at flash animation and wouldn't mind getting to work someone else's project in it. I'm also a Christian and this would almost be perfect. One thing, how low is the pay? I can see this taking a lot of my time.

-george

Return to posts index

navnit jagadale
on Jun 24, 2009 at 6:47:52 am

4years Animator experience in classical & 2D Animation ,Character Designing, Story Board Designing, and Background Designing, Time management skill for classical animation work, Clay animation, and acting for animation (Radioscopy)
As guide for students project.

Return to posts index

Kiran Meriga
on Aug 8, 2009 at 6:09:11 pm

We work as a Team, to understand our customer's requirements and meet their expectations. In a volatile marketplace, we are constantly upgrading our skills and keeping abreast of cutting-edge technology to cater our customer's inherent needs. We have been committed to the quality of its professional services since its inception. Providing a quality service has always been a keystone in our company policy. This commitment applies to all work undertaken. Our objective is to apply our professional skill and care in a consistent and demonstrable way, contributing to the fulfillment of the needs of all those concerned with projects.
2D/3D Logo Animation
Character design
2D Animation
3D Animation
Cartoon Animation
Interactive CD titles
Animation for TV commercial
Graphic Design- Illustration drawings , Brochure design , Catalogue design, Logo design, Website design, Template design

Return to posts index

muhammad zamir ahmed
on Oct 25, 2009 at 9:22:43 pm

hi, i am muhammad zamir ahmed working in 2d animator / tales producer. if this porject for kids and not for business, then i can do. for kids i do without pay.
thank you
best regards
muhammad zamir ahmed

Return to posts index

Danny Miles
on Jan 29, 2010 at 4:38:50 am

Hi, I'm Danny Miles director of propulzion production,we do pre pre prduction job like character and props designing,colourstyling,key background layouts,key colored backgrounds,storyboarding,exposure sheet timing (for 2d animation)we also do concept development,in fact we have several concepts and designs that we made ourselves,most of it are for young children,we also have some script done for episodal.Maybe we can help each other,I always love to do animation for kids,you can visit our simple website....http://www.propulzion.com

Return to posts index

Kahee Yum
on Nov 7, 2010 at 5:53:43 am

Hello.
I'm a 2D Character Animator/Storyboard Artist.
I have knowledge of photoshop, illistration, flash animation, and premiure.
Thank you.
Kahee.
213-284-1234

G:\kahee's\PROFILE-KAHEE.pdf

Return to posts index

angelo Scalise
animation project
on Feb 8, 2011 at 10:21:33 pm

I run an animation studio in Connecticut called The Machine Tree. Please take a look at our site at themachinetree.com. If interested please give us a call anytime.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]