FORUMS: list search recent posts

Onlinve Video Editor Needed

COW Forums : JOBS Offered - Low/No Pay

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Teresa De Vera
on Apr 21, 2009 at 4:10:17 am

We're an online multinational company, looking for an Online Video Editor to work on a part-time or regular per project basis.

If you enjoy editing video, and want to work from the comfort of your own home, then we're happy to pay you to do it!

You will be required to take raw footage (in .MTS format – recorded in AVCHD), perform basic edits, enhance sound & image (colour, white balance, crop etc), chroma key a monitor within the shot, and use their own creativity and common sense to effectively zoom in and splice shots that may work to reiterate what the speaker is saying.

We are looking for someone fast, efficient and creative, with experience in chroma key and can deliver high quality videos. You must have excellent aesthetic taste, and know how to "tell a story".

If this sounds like you, we'd love to see your resume and sample of your video editing work. Please also let us know your answers to the following questions:

1. What programs do you like to use for editing and how experienced are you with them?

2. Do you have a high-speed internet connection?

3. Do you have any experience with Chroma Key? If so, rate your experience.

4. How long would it take you approximately to edit a 5 minute video piece. (Presuming that it is basic edits plus some simple chroma key, 3-4 splices, and basic transitions.)

5. What is your hourly or per-project rate?

6. Would you be happy to do a short trial project to gauge the quality and speed of your work?

Feel free to ask any questions!

teresa@markjoyner.name

Return to posts index

Martin568
Re: Onlinve Video Editor Needed
on Apr 23, 2009 at 4:39:53 pm

I sent you an email from postep@gmail.com.
Please let e know if you get it.
Thanks

Martin Segredo

Return to posts index

Sreejith Antony K
on Apr 24, 2009 at 3:20:20 am

I'm Sreejith Antony please forward details to
zfxstudio@gmail.com

Return to posts index

Susan Wilcox
on Apr 30, 2009 at 4:21:27 pm

1. I primarily use Final Cut Pro v.6.0.5 and PhotoShop and have used them for years. I also use Motion and SoundTrack Pro, but have less experience with them. I use them for clients without running the clock to make up for my learning curve.

You also need to know that I edit on a MacBook Pro that has an Intel chip.

2. Yes, I have Comcast cable and have had it ever since it was available in my area.

3. No, I have no experience with Chroma Key as it has never come up on my jobs. I could learn to use it.

4. The five-minute edit would depend on how many clips are involved, as each clip needs to be viewed, trimmed, color corrected or whatever. Each takes time. So I'd say from 1 to 2 hours.

5. Hourly rate of $25.

6. I'd be willing to edit a sample project. You can view my work on my website at http://www.fullduck.com.

Questions:

How would materials be sent to me? How would I send them back to you? When would payment be sent to me?

Susan Wilcox
Full Duck Productions
susan@fullduck.com

Full Duck Productions

Return to posts index

Matt Funke
on Apr 23, 2009 at 7:53:26 pm

1. I have a Final Cut Pro System at home with Adobe software. I have been editing for over 8 years now. I am about to graduate from SDSU with a focus in editing.

2. I do have a high-speed internet connection

3. I do have experience with Chrome key. I use Keynote in After Effects.

4. This is hard to say but if everything went smooth I would say about 2 to 3 hours.

5. $20 dollars an hour.

6. I would be happy to do a trial run and also provide a reel.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Matt Funke
mattsmadworld@gmail.com

Return to posts index

fernando salvador
on Apr 30, 2009 at 4:38:58 pm

hello . i just send u a mail . let me know if u got it... btw my rates are negotiable..

Return to posts index

Dave Perry
on May 1, 2009 at 6:51:28 am

Hi
I'm very qualified and interested in this job. Is it still available?
I've got 15 years AVID experience. What is the name of your company and what on format do you take delivery?

Thanks,
Dave

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]