FORUMS: list search recent posts

Logo Needed for Nonprofit

COW Forums : JOBS Offered - Low/No Pay

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Deanna Tharpe
Logo Needed for Nonprofit
on Mar 15, 2009 at 11:52:05 am

We are a very small nonprofit in need of a couple of logos for our new programs and to update our assoc's logo. We need a logo that is both web- and print-ready. We are hoping to get something on a pro bono basis, but would entertain small (less than $50) cost because we understand the value of this service.
Located in a rural area, we are not able to ask a local graphic artist (none available) to donate this service. Please contact me off-list for details on the organization (we serve children and adults with disabilities) and the logos needed.
Thanks.

Deanna Tharpe
dtharpe@rrvdss.org
(903) 783-1922

Return to posts index

Hank Xavier
Re: Logo Needed for Nonprofit
on Mar 20, 2009 at 10:30:28 am

I would love to try and help you. I am just a hobbyist and wouldn't call myself a graphic designer, but I do like to design logo graphics.. lol. I will contact you as you request.

Return to posts index

Deanna Tharpe
Re: Logo Needed for Nonprofit
on Mar 31, 2009 at 11:37:19 am

I just wanted to say thank you to all that responded to our post. We have had a few offer to do the work for us pro bono, which always amazes and excites me. With a very small budget and a large number of programs, we are always trying to find ways to do more with less and this allows us to give a air of professionalism while keeping the budget low.
Thanks again!
Deanna

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]