FORUMS: list search recent posts

Amateur Singer needed for movie

COW Forums : JOBS Offered - Low/No Pay

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
John05
Amateur Singer needed for movie
on Oct 24, 2007 at 5:16:32 pm

We are an Indie movie company looking for an amateur singer who would like to be part of an original soundtrack on our next feature. We are looking for a singer to write and sing a few songs to be used in our next feature.They should be submitted as a finished product(including music).The songs that will be used for the new feature will have to be written to fit the scene and situation. The first thing we have to do is pick a singer/songwriter. To do that we would like to hear a sample audio clip of you singing a ballad. This will be a Romantic Fantasy set in modern times.Also, we use a Work For Hire contract. Any other questions ,feel free to ask.

If interested,please email John at: Falcon857@optonline.net for more details.

Return to posts index

michalina22
Re: Amateur Singer needed for movie
on Nov 16, 2007 at 5:17:31 am

Hello,
My name is Michelle and I'm interested in your offer. I am doing a project for school and if you could give me your address so I could send you my resume I would appreciate it. Also I am very interested in becoming a singer that is a career that I would like to pursue in the future. If you could help me out and at least give me a small job that I could learn the business of a singer.
Thank you for your consideration,
Michelle R

Return to posts index

John05
on Nov 16, 2007 at 1:09:37 pm

Hello Michelle, Please respond with your email address.We do not respond to public posts.

John Friedel
Adee Ave Productions Inc.

Return to posts index

John05
on Nov 16, 2007 at 1:11:48 pm

Michelle, Here is our email address.Falcon857@optonline.net

John Friedel
Adee Ave Productions Inc

Return to posts index

Saj Rhym
on Dec 13, 2008 at 6:33:33 pm

Hi... This is Saj Rhym I have already composed more than 50 songs and I have quality to write and compose songs on different topic just let me know about the scene and in one hour I will compose wonderful melodies I believe you will like it and as well as I have good voice I can sing very well on high and low scales ,,Please give me a chance and I will prove myself..
Thanks
my Email add is

heartofdream@hotmail.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]