FORUMS: list search recent posts

Video / Audio Engineer Intern

COW Forums : JOBS Offered - Low/No Pay

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chan Mahon
Video / Audio Engineer Intern
on Dec 9, 2008 at 12:44:22 am

Come intern with a leading systems integrator that specializes in the Production, Broadcast, and Post-Production industry.

As a Video / Audio Engineer Intern you would work under our Chief Engineer to support our Engineering and Sales Team. Your day-to-day tasks will include creating Workflow Diagrams, Rack Elevation Diagrams, Room Elevation Diagrams, and Video / Audio Wire CAD drawings. You will also help review and present new TVPG technologies, and participate in building and testing solutions.

Intern Qualifications:
• You must be attending school with an emphasis on Engineering
• Be eager to learn Video / Audio design & engineering skills
• Have a passion for Video or Audio professional equipment
• Be able to intern 15+ hours a week. We are flexible and will accommodate class schedules.

What you’ll get out of your Internship
• An excellent Reference from a leader in the industry
• Real world experience
• Learn Wire CAD, Auto CAD, and Vizio and how to use them for Video / Audio design & engineering
• Be part of the design and engineering processes for systems we integrate for our clients.
• System Diagnostics and Troubleshooting
• An interview to come on board as an employee of TV Pro Gear at the end of your internship

About TV Pro Gear

TV Pro Gear, Inc. is a leading international systems integrator and mobile solutions provider to the television and entertainment industries. TV Pro Gear has established itself as a premier provider working with major studios, networks, independent producers, and other broadcast facilities to design and implement SD and HD solutions. TV Pro Gear specializes in workflow design, project engineering, and the final integration primary systems.

Our service offerings are extensive and cover all facets of the broadcast industry. From a simple editing suite to a complete multi-location integrated broadcast facility, TV Pro Gear provides integration services for independent producers to multi-national broadcaster and movie houses. The following three distinct areas represent the majority of our projects and areas of expertise:

Systems Design
• Pre-Planning and Workflow
• Engineering
• Facilities Consultation
• Regulatory Issues
• Legislative Issues
• Formats Conversion & Consideration
• Content Delivery Planning
• Future Expansion Planning
• Asset Management

Integration
• Production Studios
• Post-Production Facilities
• Facility Moves and Upgrades
• Editing Suites and Shared Storage Solutions

Mobile Solutions
• FLYPAK™ Mobile Studios
• Production Trucks
• NewsCaster SNG Solution
• Mobile Command Centers

Sales
• All Leading Manufacturers
• Extensive Inventory of Decommissioned Equipment

Liquidation
• Decommissioning
• Resale
• Auctions
• Asset Planning and Validation

Return to posts index

cow
Moyahabo Mokwebo
Re: Video / Audio Engineer Intern
on Dec 20, 2008 at 11:11:25 am

Hi, my name is Moyahabo Mokwebo- a 22 year old lady from jhb. I came across the above mentioned internship post and am very interested in it. Im currently doing my final year of studies at the academy of sound engineering based at the sabc, majoring in post production but also took broadcasting as my second major. I take pro tools and final cut pro as subjects (just to name a couple). I realy believe that the person you are looking for is me because im a dedicated, hardworking, honest & creative being who is looking for an opportunity 2 showcase myself in this unforgiving industry. I ask that u please consider me when choosing candidates (my no. is 0828431167). Thank you for taking the time to read my message.

Return to posts index

cow
Gijimani Sandile Maduna
on May 7, 2009 at 2:07:03 pm

Hi, my name is Gijimani Maduna and I'm a Damelin College sound engineering graduate from Pretoria. I only recently found out about this post and am highly keen in joining.as I believe I'm an ideal candidate for such an internship. I'm a hard-working, dedicated individual who has defied many odds in completting sound engineeering diploma. As i've mentioned, I'm a hard-worker, honest and trustworthy. If this position is still available or if another similar to it arrises, whether it pays or not, please don't hesitate to contact me . My number is 073 952 1671. Thank you.

Return to posts index

Patrick Grace
on Aug 10, 2009 at 12:50:16 pm

I would like to apply for an internship position
Currently,

I am just a few credits from completing my in BA degree in Music/Sound Recording at The University of New Haven. I already have some work experience in a state of the art recording studio, at the University of New Haven, as well as my own small studio, that I have in my home. I am eager to acquire more knowledge and experience in using this technology in the real world.

I am a person who has a passion for music, both creating it and recording it and the desire to gain the greatest experience possible, thus enabling me to excel in the recording industry. I am eager to enter any situation in which I can work with professionals and gain experience in this field. I am dedicated, responsible and highly motivated. These personal characteristics will serve me well as I gain further knowledge and professional experience

Thank you.

Home Phone 203-374-0783
Cell Phone 203-556-9224
E-Mail pjgracect@aol.com

Return to posts index

Nathan Blake
on Dec 7, 2009 at 2:30:25 pm

I am very interested in being considered for the Video Audio Engineer Intern position. I have been interested in music for a long time. I have been writing songs for almost as long as I could talk and have done some small scale performing, but never tried to pursue a career in the music field. I've finally decided to return to school, and I feel that if so be the case, I might as well go for what I'm passionate about. For this reason, I feel I would be an excellent candidate for the audio video intern position. I hope to hear from you soon!

Return to posts index

Simphiwe Dlamini
on Nov 5, 2011 at 5:55:43 am

Hi, my name is Simphiwe Dlamini and I am currently finishing off my 2nd year of study at the Academy of Sound Engineering (JHB). I am aware that the post I am replying to was posted back in 2008, but I still wonder if the internship is still running, in which case I would like to apply.

I would greatly appreciate a response.

Thank you.

Return to posts index

Bulos Abu-Khader
on Jul 30, 2013 at 5:13:26 pm

I am seeking a position/intern in the Audio Visual Department that will allow me to be intellectually challenged on an ongoing basis, utilize my skills and experience, and achieve your organization's goals.

I was introduced to audiovisual activities as I had worked as system engineer at Advanced Solution for Information & Communication Technology where I got general experience of their work.

I am CTS Certified & i also have lots of certificates from known Suppliers in this Field.

Extron, Crestron, Biamp,....

I look forward to discussing this opportunity with you. Please contact me at 00962796775112 or via email at bulos_a@hotmail.com

Kind Regards,

Bulos Abu khader

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]