FORUMS: list search recent posts

5.0.1 New feature! Now with distortion!

COW Forums : Telestream Episode

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Daniel De Avila
5.0.1 New feature! Now with distortion!
on Aug 22, 2008 at 1:21:29 pm

Well upgraded to 5.0.1 to try and sort out some distortion problems I was getting with the previous version on WMV encodes. Well it didn't and now there is a nice line of garbled video pixilation along the vertical axis of the right hand side of the frame.

Rendered with a 2 pixel crop and the line went away...rendered again without the crop and the line isn't there but the original distortion was back.
Rendered again and the distortion and the line are gone. All renders were done with the same settings.

Also noticed that the new presents for WMV have changed, the Natural and Forced Keyframes has been changed to Natural Keyframes Only. Why the change? Nothing in the release notes.

I think Iā€™m rambling now and not being very informative. Going to go outside to get a coffee and look at women passing by. Then come back and start again.

D

Return to posts index

Craig Seeman
Re: 5.0.1 New feature! Now with distortion!
on Aug 22, 2008 at 1:54:32 pm

Unfortunately without lots of specifics this is virtually impossible to troubleshoot. One might need details on the source and exactly what settings you used.

I'm not sure about the preset change since a preset itself may/may not be the best setting for a given source.

Return to posts index

Daniel De Avila
Re: 5.0.1 New feature! Now with distortion!
on Aug 22, 2008 at 4:54:15 pm

Hello

ā€œ One might need details on the source and exactly what settings you used.ā€

Well said. I think I also made a little mistake and sort of started a new post that is closely related to my last post.

Apologies.

Ill continue in my last post regarding image break up.
D

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]