FORUMS: list search recent posts

Reminder: Archive location of user posted emitters and project files

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Francois Blawat
Reminder: Archive location of user posted emitters and project files
on Jun 22, 2016 at 2:19:51 am

As a courtesy to all pi users, I have created a dropbox shared folder for other users to download some of the "older" files that users current and past had posted to this Creative Cow forum. I had backed up a lot of these files back when I first started using pi and I burned them to CD and/or Dvd's.

Here is the link to the Free download page:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4o0ymuok930mo0h/AABT3q4IJBmFoL2ekpVZXbVHa?dl=0

So far, I have only posted files from Paul Hansen, Diony, Elvis Deane, Kim Cuttle, MrBill, Firelight Movies, Khrysller and Aharon Rabinowitz . I have also created a folder for other files I am not sure who posted the file, like for example the missing Skulls file that is currently missing from the current Emitters.

Hopefully users find this useful since a lot of these are no longer available. I will NOT post any files that come with the pi3 program as users can download those from the Genarts Wondertouch page. I am only posting files that came from other pi users on this forum.

Reminder: Q3-Q4 emitters Posted by Alan on Mar 2, 2015 Forum Link: https://forums.creativecow.net/thread/23/864164

Emitter Location: http://www.wondertouch.com/downloads/new_libs/emitters_Q3_Q4_2014_il3.zip

For whatever reason, these newer Emitter files are still not mentioned on the main Wondertouch Emitter page located here: http://www.wondertouch.com/emlibs_30.asp

Thanks!

- - - - -
FixitMad

Return to posts index

Bob Moyer
Re: Reminder: Archive location of user posted emitters and project files
on Jun 22, 2016 at 3:55:45 pm

Francois,
Thank you for the download link, when I get home this evening I will download it.
Bob

Return to posts index

Francois Blawat
on Aug 9, 2016 at 3:01:41 pm

I have recently updated this archive with additional files I have found. If any user has files listed under the Missing.txt file (under each folder name) and you would like to share this file, please let me know so I can include it in this archive location.

This is totally unofficial but something I wanted to do for sometime. I am hoping that users of particleillusion find it useful.

For Example, these are some of the files I am still looking for:

machinegun.il3
facial_blur.il3
football.il3
laser-blast.il3
d-seed.il3
jet-flame.ip3
jetski-spray.ip3
jetski-spray.il3
lightning2.zip
skullofdeath-mrbill.ip3
skullofdeath-mrbill.il3

Eventually it would be nice to have a location for Useful Tips & Tricks as well.

Remember, you can either download the Entire bundle in one Zip file or you can go to individual folders and download specific ones you are looking for.

- - - - -
FixitMad

Return to posts index

Bob Moyer
on Aug 9, 2016 at 4:45:23 pm

Francois,
Here are the ones that I have that appear on your list:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fxtrwh1bwix9mq5/Emitters.zip?dl=0

Hope you can locate the others.

Bob

Return to posts index

Francois Blawat
on Aug 9, 2016 at 5:22:18 pm

Bob,

Thank you for posting those files! I cannot verify them yet since it appears my work is now blocking anything to do with Dropbox so I will check these tonight and add them to the archive.

Thank you for providing those missing file.

Francois

- - - - -
FixitMad

Return to posts index

Francois Blawat
on Aug 9, 2016 at 5:57:06 pm

Bob,

For Whatever reason I was finally able to access your link and download those files (for a short windows of 5 min). Thank you very much. I have now incorporated those missing files under the specific folders. I updated each missing.txt file with credit to you for finding those specific files.

Thanks again,
Francois

- - - - -
FixitMad

Return to posts index

David MacRae
on Aug 19, 2016 at 7:36:01 am

Thank you for this!

Return to posts index

Francois Blawat
on Aug 23, 2016 at 7:49:29 pm

You are Welcome David!

I am slowly adding more files when I find them.

I'm hoping this will be a useful location for users of particleillusion looking for older files that were posted on this forum.

- - - - -
FixitMad

Return to posts index

Francois Blawat
on May 17, 2017 at 4:42:42 pm

Just an update.

I still have another 58 pages to go through and then I will be posting an update regarding which files I still could not find. Once I have gone over the remaining 58 pages, that will complete my Archive of user posted emitters and project files starting from Jun 21st 2016 back to over the very first posting on this forum.

Once I get a list of "missing" emitters and/or project files that I could not find, I will send out a request here if anyone can help with sending them to me missing items. The nice thing about DropBox, you are able to download "All" files in one large zip file.

Thanks,
Francois

- - - - -
FixitMad

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]